Saturday, September 12, 2009

both worlds apart!

Note: To all road-users, may I have your attention please...
I repeat, may I have your attention please...
Thank you...

Have you ever driven on the road one superb morning, when the sun is shining so ever brightly towards you and you can almost feel haven in your car?
Or, have you ever driven on the road while listening to the soothing rhythm of your favorite song and sing happily to the tune?

You were so happy driving and decided to overtake a car in front of you

.... WHEN SUDDENLY
A motorcyclist zooms pass you! Not only that, adding to that frustration, the passenger behind gestures his leg as if to kick your car and shows his s***** middle Fing**!!!

Wah, suddenly, your whole world turns upside down, inside out, outside in, downside up, centre point invert... Whatever you can think of...


Yea, exactly! That's how I felt when I was driving 1 night, tired from a full day's work in university. That night was supposed to be a relaxing drive off mrr2. However, after experiencing that, I had to contain my anger and supress it, making sure it doesn't pour out like hot curry from the pot... Yea, Jesus himself said, "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing."

Easier said than done, but I tried anyway... Like a cold water poured down on my head, immediately my anger condensate into thin air from inside the car. Well, as I'm recalling this superb experience, I bet sometime, the motorcyclists are having a yum cha session with his friends elsewhere, doing the same thing as me, except that it's more verbal and oral than mine... Something that goes like:

*M: Woi, kau tahu tak hari tu, aku tengah rempit kat mrr2 macam biasalah... Tiba tiba seekor budak cina tu dah tak tau pass lesen kat mana punya... Entah, lesen ada ke tak... Nak potong pergi sebelah kanan, tak reti tengok cermin tepi punya... Suka suka potong je... Kang aku potong kereta dia... Nasib baik aku cukup power nak 'evade' kereta dia, kalau tidak rasa-rasanya takde 'chance' nak cakap 'experience' ni bagi kamu semua lah...

*M: Hey, do you know what? That day, some idiot riding the motorcycle, don't know where he gets his lousy license from lar... As if he stole his dad's motor and 'tumpangs' his friend behind... His friend also another fella, no moral etiquette wan... Can show his pretty middle finger in the midle of the road... I wanna overtake peacefully, the fella wants to create a riot... What man... What's this world coming to lar... Aih...

(* The M in this conversation can be replaced by any term deem possible...)
Anyway, what's done is done. HAha. Just enjoy my remaining days!

Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment