Monday, June 8, 2009

brief farewell...

Yea, took place like ages ago... Actually, just last friday lar... What took place last friday you ask me? Well, besides the usual going-to-school routine, somebody from the Cheong family left for UK... Ooo la la... *he must be enjoying the superb weather now with just a piece of jacket on* Great!

Here's a post in remembrance of this brother of mine... And the award winning farewell goes to...
Yeap, this is the picture of my brother alright! A robot...! Well, he was used to be known as Bender(Futurama), then I thought, "Since transformer's the IN thing this month, why not commemorate him with a better looking, stupefying features of a marvelous robot! (with no legs)

Anyway, that's not really him lar... That pic up there is just to show how artistic i am... XP As if... Well, the main highlight here is about my bro, so, without further a due, let me just show you my picture-framed brother! Tada! He's 24, he's out the door, and my my, that way called for...
Hey hey, where am i?!! I'm sure i'm just dreaming... Let me just wink once, and then it'll all return to normal...

Not!!! I'm still here, and in a few moments time, i'll be flying off with Cathay Pacific...

Yea, he's already in London by the way... And he's really ENJOYING the weather there... Cool... Well, one thing I'm enjoying here in KL...? The whole bed for myself!!! YAy!!!!

Au Revoir~

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    oh boyyyy~~~ you're gonna be SO dead when your bro sees this post.
    translation : joe said that joel is like a robot. a lame robot.
    you bad bad boy tsk tsk tsk
    LOL

    ReplyDelete