Wednesday, June 24, 2009

brief morning

The symptoms of H1N1 (swine) flu in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Some people have reported diarrhea and vomiting associated with H1N1 (swine) flu. - pandemicFlu.gov

This morning, I woke up to the dawning of the day. Was still feeling tired when I went down to the living room. Sat there for quite some time before I decided to switch on the television. All of a sudden, I could feel a twitch of headache followed by a slight cough. Moments gone, and thereafter, i felt like vomiting... Wonder what happened to me?

Don't worry! It's not H1N1... I was just watching a movie called "Cloverfield"... Crazy movie... Watch it and you'll probably know why I went through that crazy swing... XP

Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment