Saturday, July 4, 2009

brief welcoming party for my cousin

Yesterday, there were 3 parties to be engaged, but obviously, being a human how can you split to a few clones... IMPOSSIBLE! Well, everybody's got a choice to make... Actually, not really much of a choice lar, it was impressed upon me that I should go, so i did! I attended the welcome back dinner for my cousin. Whoah... He grew a couple more groupings of beard around his face... Haha!








And there beside his pic is his humble, marvelous Subaru Impreza from s'pore. Cool right... Too bad it was dark at night when i took the pic, so it isn't that clear... However, if you see it in the morning, you might wanna jump into the car and sit in it without ever stepping foot on ground again. Anyway, for us who reached earlier at my aunt's house, we makan-ed first. Then came the folks from Shah Alam! We had lotza fun yesterday, especially after meal when sugar was high in everybody's blood... My goodness...
I promised my aunt that i'll promote her synthetic flowers... Well, she needn't ask, i'll do it willingly cause it's really nice! Done to the utmost perfection, great handiwork, fine skill and wonderful mastery... Wanna buy? I can do phone-booking for you... Haha



Yea, they all look yummy alright! Hehe... Even if you forgot to give thanks for your food, don't worry, it's really THE-LUSCIOUS! Actually, it's delicious lar... And the Best Dessert, winning all-year round Super-Duper Crumbler Award for 6 years consecutively beating the other contestats hands down, legs down, face down... The Most Iressistible Dessert goes to... >>


We had dessert after meal and all our stomach were delighted by the sweet-sour dessert. Thereafter, my other mini cousins went for a spin in the vehicle my elder cousin drove, Impreza. Really impressive lar... Then it was time to go home. We took our leave from one another and we called it a day.... Oh wait! Before that! The most happening event of the day!


Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment