Wednesday, July 29, 2009

brief 21st birthday celebration

I think this will the longest post ever, as it will be broken into 2 sequential story line... And it'll all be words and no images, so I hope I can portray it as interesting as possible. Enjoy peeps!

Before I begin, I'd like to thank my faithful and wonderful friends for such an awesome 'meeting'! Not only that, most of all, thanks for just being my friends... =D Awwww... Anyway, they are none other than... JENG JENG JENG!

Shen Yean, Sin Yee, Cindy, Hui Yen, Keng Sing, Nicol, Syeet Yeng, Jane, Jae Sean, Kian Keat, Elaine(I hope I didn't spell your name wrongly... XP) and not forgetting, the person who started this whole huge thingy with a tiny spark from an sms sent to me on monday as i was driving back from uni, Yu Wei! Hahaha...

Meeting chronicle 1:

Monday night:
As I was driving through the windy breeze in my mini vehicle, I was alerted by an sms that came to my digi mobile phone. As usual, thinking that it might be something that requires my utmost attention, I trailed my hand to my phone located in the squarish hole in between the 2 front seats. I picked it up, unlocked the key pad password, and opened the message. I was paying attention forward, more to where I am going rather than to my phone message. The road in front of me was clear, and soon cars were passing faster than the speed rate of a huge bolder falling from the cliff. I browsed the message as it read, "hey..joseph...are u free on wed after written discourse class?" To which I replied, "Oh, that would depend on what do you mean by free... Why ah?" The incoming message's reply was, "means you are free lor?". I was giggling when I received this cliche reply... So I came up with the next reply, "Cause wanna rush for assignment ma.. Wanna discuss something is it?". Then I was stoned when the person on the other end of the phone replied, "ya lor..i also dun want to discuss but no choice..anyway.. dun PPK yar :-)" "Whoah", I thought to myself... I continued my journey home... *by the way, the person was Yu Wei....

Tuesday morning:
Arrived to class at 10.30am in the morning, just in time to see Ms. Shafida advising the other group for design and layout. I proceeded to my seat and settled down. As I was catching my breath, Hui Yen came up to me and said, "Joseph, tomorrow can have meeting ar? Wanna discuss the IT(internet technology) assignment." "Ok, no problem", I said. Thinking it was just a normal discussion, having ponder that it was just normal to have that meeting, I drank my water. "Bring your guitar ah!" *almost spraying the water out of my mouth* I replied, "Huh?! Why wanna bring guitar?"
"Ok lar, then bring camera!"
"Oh, camera can lar..."
Settled, that was tuesday...
*actually, already thought that they'll celebrate for me... Wasn't really much of a surprise, cause I was too smart for them...* XD JUST KIDDING!

************************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. hey...tats all??
    should hv more rite??
    dun forget to write me in ur next post ar..
    if not.................

    ReplyDelete