Wednesday, July 15, 2009

brief bird park trip

Before I begin, I'd like to make a humble confession: I know that I always update my blog slow kay, so get used to it! It's not like I blogged about Chinese New Year in May ok... Haha.

Readers: What's this trip all about ah?
Joseph: A random idea that developed into a promise that soon became a meeting of 4 people. They were Kristine, Max, Loi and myself. These 4 adventurers braved themselves as they undertook a quest that required them to take PICTURES of birdies... =D YAY!

Readers: Oh... Hahaha... When was the trip?
Joseph: The trip took place last Saturday (11/07/09). Basically, I was supposed to meet the other adventurers at 10am in Bangsar lrt station. However, due to a certain reason, I reached there at 10.30am instead and hindered their progress. Anyway, friends being friends, our band of adventurers are very forgiving and kind... However, I'll try not to press my luck further next time... >.<

Reader: Oh my goodness... That's so diva...
Joseph: Not compared to Kelvin Kuan! HEhe... Vain... Well, after leaving Bangsar station, we went to a mamak stall nearby to have our breakfast. Here are the pictures of the before and after meal

Reader: Wow, you sure made a mess in that mamak stall...
Joseph: Oh, no worries... Max's close with the boss over there... They call each other by the term of "Abang". Brothers... Or so it seems... From thereon, we made our journey to Bird Park! So, here are some photos to commemorate our trip!

Well, the journey ends here... Hope to see ya'll soon...
Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment