Friday, October 29, 2010

I knew you'd say that

Everyone HAS it, just that some people have it more than the others... Some people actually outshine others because they have it more! Others who don't have so much of it stays low profile, but somehow, somewhere in life, EVERY one of us has to display it...

What's that? There're just so many stuffs that This could refer to, but I'm talking specifically about CONFIDENCE~

Speaking about confidence, most of my friends or those who have had contact with me will say I'm one who's confident. Well, I still work on it as I believe confidence is something which is not acquired, rather it's something which can be enhanced! And I do believe most people agree with me...

During the Brand Enrichment Series today, a guy talked to me and asked me questions about my foundation. Interning there for 2 months already, I thought most of the info is at my fingertips. Whoah, just few minutes of bombarding questions, I found myself a bit dumbfounded really at the operation of my foundation. 1, only 1 significant thing he mentioned was, "When you speak, no matter with anyone, anyone at all, you must be confident. That's what distinguishes you from others"

Now you tell me, the next time you want to compliment others for having confidence, do you say "Wow, you're a confident person", or "Wow, you have a lot of confidence"

Till then, Au Revoir~

3 comments:

  1. Uncle Joe,

    How are you? Still alive??? xD

    So its not the amount of information which matters but confidence instead? xD

    "You're not confident enough uncle Joe~"

    Dropped by~

    bigheadmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah! you still check my blog ah... looks like it's not so dead anymore... lol! thanks thanks... yea lor, need to buck up~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete