Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just can't help saying it

The old adage goes, "time flies"!!! And it's so true, time literally flies... And 1 more thing we always forget to add in is that, "... and we can't catch it" As rock-bottom as it is, we still have to go on in life and just buck up!

Ever since co-op in September, during the short semester, things have never been the same. Changes here and there and everywhere. Well, I know because I'm not in the scene to experience it. It's always the 3rd person's spectacle that differs. Being the 1st person, you don't really realize the change until you sit down and ponder real hard till you have that constipated look on your face.

I've seen, and continue to see friends being buddies, people having great time bonding with each other, people getting closer and they're having the blast of their life (I presume). As much as I hate admitting that, yea, I'm left out of the picture, but then again, it's great seeing that things turn out to be better than worse!

Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment