Monday, November 1, 2010

Internship

Right you are! This is the 2nd phase of internship that I'm going through right now. Writing for this blog ain't so hard either.

This time around, I've landed in a land far far away, where humans walk in and out of coffee shop, cars parked at the allocated parking lots, LEAVES dropping from the tree! Yes, it's a place called, Damansara Utama. It's been 2 months since I started internship (which by right I should have already been done with it, but I decided to stay on to help out till next year)

The place I'm interning now is called THE BrandLaureate. Great place, have lots of opportunities to learn and pick up and practice. Never a dull moment I would say! Bravo~ *claps claps*

Basically we do
- Events
- Events
- Office Admin/ Secretarial work

And eventually, meet up with people. Speaking of which, I should remind myself to get some pictures of myself of the event.

Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment