Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Internship... so far

Boss! Bosses are good and bad, depending on where you're working... In my case, my boss' exceptional... I'm really having a fantastic time doing my internship here in Out of the Box. Well, details of my work scope is as follows:

- Coming to work anytime from 9.30-10am, and leaving anytime from 5-6pm (As long as I get my work done)
- Work, work, and work... Entertainment is slotted in between works (Fb, tweet, msn, listening to songs, curi-curi Prototype... no lar, can't play prototype, too obvious from my facial expression later that I'm having a tough time completing an event)
- Marketing and PR! Woo hoo~ And one of the things to look forward to, roadshows and pretty girls from different colleges and universities.. Right...

Well, that's just a gist of it.
Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment