Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Malaysia or One Republic?

Reporter: Bringing live telecast to you. A series of accidents occurred throughout the MRR2 highway. There were 3 different accidents at 3 different stretch of the highway. Well, it took place this morning and apparently, as ALL MALAYSIANS would know, traffic congestion is bound to follow... EVEN if the accidents occur at the roadside where it won't obstruct the traffic, it's still JAMMED!

I mean of course, this isn't the exact jam that was present this morning lar. However, as ALL, and I literally mean all Malaysians do, they will slow down to partake in this amazing event! It's as if they've never seen an actual accident before(Well, I'm not pointing fingers on those who are actually trying to escape the congestion themselves). That's why, as I'd like to introduce today's topic, "One Malaysia or One Republic"

Or


If you truly wanna help out in the accident and offer a helping hand instead of a watchful eye(They don't need any more eyes to help out anyway), then you can start off by NOT slowing down when you see an accident. Goodness... Provided, that's if you are claiming yourself to be '1 Malaysia'. Help out your fellow people by not causing more congestion than it already is.

In another case, you can always be 'One Republic' and sing, "Stop and stare"!!!! Wooo hooo!!!

Stop and stare
(Yea, I can see you're already slowing down to look at the accident)
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
(Of course, cause you're slowing down!)
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
(How do you know? You're just an on-looker... Goodness)
But I've become what I can't be, oh
(Are you sure? You're already a jakun, how else can you not become what you can't be?)

Stop and stare
(Yes yes yes! Quickly lar!)
You start to wonder why you're here not there
(Cause the traffic is congested, how to move?)
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
(Ya ar? Give toll money also don't need to wait so long)
But fair ain't what you really need
(True lar... Who wants to give toll?)
Oh, can you see what I see
(I think so)

Therefore people, please, please try not to slow down when there's an accident nearby... Just have a quick glance and be on your journey. The choice is yours... 1 Malaysia or One Republic

Till then, Au Revoir~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha good post! urmm..1Malaysia and One republic is quite the same..STOP AND STARE :) no help given lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was stuck for 1 1/2 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mmg sial betul tht day =p

    ReplyDelete