Friday, October 23, 2009

Pass time

Back when my bro was in UK, all the games I ever played in this rectangular-electricity-filled box of mine were Freecell, Solitaire and Chess(level 1, never progressed any further than that...), but....!!! He came back with games in his external hdd! Woo hoo!!! What else, don't bother lar... Immediate I took the games off from his mini storage equipment and installed it into my laptop... At first, I gave a try at this kinda new game... Looks cool, nice gameplay, interesting missions... Even the main character is mad! Well, this game's non other than PROTOTYPE...


Yeah... This game is marvelous! Should try playing this game if you computer has the adequate requirements...

Basically, this game is about a genetically mutated person who has infected DNA in his body that makes him... Indestructible... Living in a city whereby an infection has spread all over the borders, he escaped from the laboratory and sets out on a journey to discover more on his past. Equipped and enhanced with superhuman, alien, what-ever-not abilities, he can glide through the skies, parkour on walls and railings(even human!), and most importantly, WHACK THE C*** OUT OF YOUR ENEMIES!!! Stress-relieving game lar...



That's why I played more often than not during my exam... Good thing I installed it just after I did my branding assignment, or else I'd be passing up a branding survey on 'Prototype' instead of 'Gatsby'... Hmm... Sounds good... Ok, as I'm talking about this game, I'm urging myself to play this game already!

Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment