Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bittersweet symphony

Yesterday was a day to look forward to (as in few weeks back) because I managed to obtain a pair of free premier tickets for 'Avatar'. Directed by James Cameron, who directed 'Titanic in 1997 (back when I was a small boy and didn't understand the significance of love), this movie is indeed (and I can say confidently) the BEST movie I've watched this year. Forget Michael Bay man, Avatar graphics is way marvelous and amazing to behold.

Jake Sully(Sam Worthington) and his neon-blue sleek skin avatar and Neytiri(Zoe Saldana), his newly-found girlfriend from a different being altogether... Touching...

Well, on my personal preference, I would advise with vehemence that you watch this movie, as it depicts and draws the different emotions from that blood-pumping heart of yours. I definitely will watch this movie again even if on my own.

On the same day, I parked my car in an illegal spot, and I received a fine slap on my car windscreen... So sad *sob sob* But after watching this movie, my mood was heightened up to its best for a round of supper in murni! Must WATCH! Great!

Till then, Au Revoir~

1 comment: