Thursday, December 10, 2009

it's true

Most of the times, you'll come across with proverb/warning, reap what you sow. Well, for the kind-hearted, you'll be smilling deliriously with a broad grin over your mouth. However, for the ill-mannered, you'd like to cogitate on your deeds.

For months past, the battered road outside my house has suffered the wrath of those cruel, mean mat-rempits (mina-rempits not identified yet) whose reign of terror ended when today, of all days! Whoah... I must say, moms do have the best kind of instinct of things to happen and somehow, they have innate telepathy when they become mothers. My mom called me just as soon as I stepped down from the bus, as my right foot touched the similar solid-battered ground. She warned me of a tragedy that took place just a few meters from where the bus stop I came down from. As I was walking and answering the phone at the same time, upon lifting my head up staring at the shrouded darkness, just lit by street lamps and seeing bystanders and house residents looking on by on the poor pitiful souls who were sitting down on the road, I knew immediately what my mom was trying to relay via her mobile phone.

11.10pm: Some mat rempits were doing some free-willy stunt, those only possibly executed in 'Extreme games'/ Motorcross! Woo hoo! Best motorcycle stunt game! Yea, of the 19th century... Anyway, on 1 moment, they were in cloud 9 pulling off that stunt, and...

11.11pm: "AHH!!! Ouchhhhh~" *girl wailing* (although they were guys lar...)

And there they were, sitting on the ground. As I'm typing this right now, an ambulance just arrived and they're attending to their needs. Bittersweet feeling swelled up inside of me as I was thinking...

*Yesh!!! PADAN MUKA!!! RIGHT AT YOUR FACE!!!*

.... and another, being a Christian

*Ouch... Wei, you'd better get to hospital fast. Who knows what interior injuries you might suffer from*

Well, the safest thing to say the least is, REAP what you SOW...

Till then, Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment