Monday, December 14, 2009

Cinderella Spin!!!

Ok, this is really random. It was yesterday evening, during my trip home from the lrt station. I was on board a bus and sitting beside the railing, right next to where the steps down is. It also means that I'm sitting at the far right of the row and there's an empty space beside me.

When the bus stopped, imagine this malay lady, short and chubby as she is, walked towards the seat beside me, held the yellow-coated bar, made a "cinderella spin" and at the blink of an eye, she was already seated beside me...

Till then, Au Revoir~

3 comments:

  1. whooo..tis is really a random post wei..hehe ur title should be 'cinderella spin' instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea wei, i think i'll change it lor... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wah you really change your title lol hehehe..din't know my influence level so high la.. :)

    ReplyDelete